Women empowerment cell:
Women empowerment cell has been introduced to create awareness of the women’s right and to empower women.
- To Build strong leadership
- To Promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender
- To teach the opportunities and conduct programs to make them financially, mentally, emotionally empowered.
- To conduct seminars, workshops to impart knowledge and inculcate entrepreneurial attitude.
Ragging is any disorderly conduct whether by words spoken/written by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating of handling with rudeness any students.
It is a systematic abuse of human rights.
- To wipe out the menace from the campus.
- To Avoiding indiscipline activities with the fellow one
- To prevent misconduct, disrupts abuse.
- To Leading to mental health and self confidence.
Grievances redressal cell:
The cell duty is to voice the grievances regarding academic matters, health service, library and other services. The cell redresses the grievances by sorting out the problems promptly and judiciously.
- Develops a responsive and accountable attitude among all students
- Ensuring strife free atmosphere in the college to uphold dignity.
- Encouraging the students to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggest on/compliant box is also installed to receive the grievances from students.
The purpose of the training and placement is to guide the students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude and meet the manpower requirement of the industry. The intension is to remove the gap between the academic performance and corporate job.
- Develop academic and career interest
- Gather information about corporate job
- Providing pre-placement training, workshops, and seminar.
Counseling cell introduced to follow up the student overall behavior, many a times student feel strange and sometimes they need a person who can consol to their grievances. Listening to their problems and finding solutions to their grievances makes them to feel belongingness and it also avoids the depressions and students dangerous attempts towards suicide and crimes.
- To understand one owns problems clearly and make them to realize how much able they are to accept abilities and weaknesses.
- Developing insights and understanding in relation to self and environment, opportunities open to improve in respect to their potentialities and goals that they has chosen.
- Strengthening them to take challengeable decisions.
Research cell –Re-search, Explore, Innovate
The Research Cell introduced in the present academic year. This cell motivates the faculty members to think out of box and inspires them to attend workshops, seminars, conference also to take up the research based activities. Cell conducted various seminars for the faculties to learn more about the paper presentations and publications.
Faculties from our college published articles in journals and newspapers. Faculties Presented their research articles in national and international conferences.
The Cell also attempts to cultivate an interest in research interest among students. Students were given the questionnaire to collect the data and analyze the present scenario.