Vision and Mission of Library
Vision: To become the best archive and vibrant technical library with best practices for knowledge acquisition, sharing and act and outreach to faculty and students.
- To Inculcate basic human values
- Generate the spirit of enquiry
- Induce healthy challenges
- Encourage sustainable accomplishments
- Ensure enriching rewards.
Library is committed to realizing the mission of the college to enhance the quality of learning through continuous updates of resources and services.
Library rules and regulation:
- All the readers provide with an ID card will use the same card for library access.
- Readers are not permitted to take their personal belonging inside the library. However loose sheets are permitted for rough work.
- Usage mobiles, carrying water bottles, eatables are not permitted inside the library premises.
- All readers need to strictly adhere to library rules and maintain silence in the library. No group discussion are permitted in the library.
- If any reader found taking away library documents without the permission, the reader will be charged Rs. 500/- and the library facilities will be withdrawn.
- Over due charges at the rate of Rs.10 per day will be charged for late return.
- The readers has to check the conditions of books while borrowings. In case the books are found damaged the reader has to replace the same with a new book.
- Suggestions for purchasing books for library and improving library facilities are appreciable.
- A library is “Not a luxury but one of the necessities of life”
- You want weapons? We are in a library the best weapon in the world.
- Share your knowledge, It’s a way to achieve immortality
- The measure of intelligence is the ability to change
- The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge- Stephen Hawking
- “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of mind to think” – Albert Einstein
- Every reader his or her book, every book its reader- S.R Ranganathan
- “ A library is a hospital for the mind”- Anonymous
- When in doubt visit your-library
- The only thing that you ABSOLUTELY have to know is the location of the library-Albert Einstein
|Monday to Friday||8.00 am – 3.00 pm|
|Saturday||8.00 am – 12.30 pm|
The library remains closed on all Sundays and public holidays
- Circulation of books
- Weekly displayed of new arrivals
- Reference services
- Current awareness services
- Overdue fines
- Renewal of book process
- Questions bank services
- Periodicals section
- Bound volume
College Moto: “Knowledge for service”.
Library Moto: “Knowledge is Love, Light and Vision”.