Admissions are open for all eligible girls irrespective of their caste and religion beliefs and affiliations and irrespective of their social and economic status or background.
We don’t insist upon parents’ qualifications, position, etc.
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism (Journalism, Economics, History)
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (History, Opt. Eng, Psychology)
Bachelor of Arts in Optional Kannada (Sociology, Pol. Science, Opt. Kannada)
Bachelor of Arts in Economics (Economics, Political Science, Sociology)
B.Com – Bangalore Central University
BBA -– Bangalore Central University
Admission Procedure for UG Courses:
- Application forms are issued from May for Degree.
- Application can be availed from the College Office.
- Application duly filled should be accompanied with relevant certificates ( xerox only).
- There would be an interview scheduled for the candidate.
- Selected candidates shall be enrolled on payments of the fees as per the Fee Structure.
- The outstation students need to download the application form & send it across to the college address mentioned on the form.
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- All the candidates will have to submit original certificates at the time of admission.
- The admission is subjected to Bangalore Central University Approval.
- 10th / SSLC / ICSE / CBSE Pass certificates with date of birth proof.
- PUC or equivalent Marks Card (+2 is compulsory with UGC recognized institution).
- Transfer certificate from the College last attended.
- Migration Certificate in the case of students who have passed exams other than Karnataka PU Exam.
- Aaadhar Card Xerox copy.
- 10 Stamp sized and 5 passport size photographs.
- Documentary proof of caste/reservation/income certificate.
- Admission timings: 9am – 2pm.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.